Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One last post in 2008.

I opened my devotional this morning and it was
You are my hiding place;
You protect me from trouble.
You surround me with joyful shouts of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7


This was my prayer while I gave birth to Harrison. The devotion goes on to say..."May the Lord...shine His healing light of liberation on your face." There is a new year ahead of us. I will not ever let go of my sweet baby, not ever, I will always hold him in my heart until the day I can hold him in my arms again. I will at the same time, embrace the life God has granted me. I will always hold onto the faith that has shined through in the last few months and will continue to let it hold me strong to my Lord.

Love,
Jenn

ps. Every child has had a prayer, although with Emi, I think it was something like, "God let Brian make it back from lunch in time to welcome our little girl..."

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think that Emmi's prayer is exactly the one that I prayed for Annette. Glad our husband's made sure they got their meals in before the delivery. Who knows if they would have passed out from hunger from all the hard work.
I'm praying that 2009 will be a year of great healing for all of you too. We'll never forget Harrison or the lessons his life and death have taught us. Promise.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

beautiful , i became a follower if that is ok , your babies are beautiful all of thenm god bless you i found your blog through mck mama and was touched!please stop by and say hi .