Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Ahh...My list could be long, there have been too many moments!

*When I told my dear hubbie that although the last three pregnancies have all ended with me being the same weight, but I was afraid this one may go over, he did NOT respond "Funny, this could be our smallest baby."

*When Gavyn asked for more bbq sauce for his chicken nuggets, I did not tell him to rub the chicken nugget around his face. (He did not have plenty bbq all around his mouth.)

*After a bible study, in which I thought I looked particularly cute, my son did not inform me that my striped undies showed through my dress.

*Emilia did not cut the other side of her hair, declaring it "too wiggily and crazy."That did not make me cry.

*I did not go to the Gap today, realize it was 40% off their sale price and that I could use a 25% off coupon and the proceed to buy nearly everything I saw.

*Emi did not poop in her pullup during naptime, change herself, then yell for help. I did not walk in her room and find her naked from the waist down with Batman googles on lecturing herself "I know, I know. Babies poop in their diapers, big girls go on the potty." I did not have to pinch myself REAL Hard to keep from laughing.

Hope your smiling,
Jenn

No comments: