Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oooo! This is so exciting!!!

So let me tell you I am giddy with excitement, positively giddy! Because...someone who is also expecting a Charlotte is going to visit me...Angie Smith and Selah are going to be (hee, hee, hee!!!) at my church! (Okay, they are not really here to see just me, they want to see you too.)Seriously!!!Aren't you so excited to?!?! So here's the scoop, March 21st at 6 pm they will all be here. Want tickets? Yea, they are not available yet, but I will personally purchase them for you and deliver them anywhere in the Omaha area. If you don't live here, I'll mail them. Oh, and the price...12.50 starting this weekend for only 2 weeks. Then they will be $15 until the date and $20 at the door. Just leave me a comment and I'll grab them before they are even printed, that's just the kind of friend I am.

Love,
Jenn

No comments: