So this is desperation in blog land. I have reached a point where I have to do whatever works...right? So I am sitting in the glider nursing Charlotte and blogging on my itouch. So here's my life. And what led me to this point, you ask? The sickies. Gavyn became infested last Thursday, spent a week at home, before passing it on to the girls! So I sit rocking Charlotte, who loves her mama's lap, and NOTHING else. Gotta embrace that! (cause, really what other choice is there?)The good news is I showered today, and yes, that is remarkable. I would love to insert some pics right now, but my thumbs can't fiqure that out.
Since I am using a favorite gadget, I must tell you that it's probably the best gift Brian suprised me with. (okay, it was a FAMILY gift, but I hijacked it) anyway, if you are searching for something fabulous for someone, go grab them an itouch or go in with a whole group and split the cost.... I think I could nurse her for years between the cuddling and the web browsing. Okay, my thumbs are tired. Short post, but still a post.
Love,
Jenn
Park City Utah
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment