The 12 Days of Christmas Surprises
For the Hoff Family
Biblical Meaning of My True Love
God
You will be receiving a Christmas Surprise each
day of the 12 Days of Christmas...
Look for them each night on your front porch.
We do this in secret to add to the fun...so don't
try to catch us, we love you everyone.
December 12th
On the 1st day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
A Partridge in a Pear Tree
In this season of grief we are wishing you a
Christmas Season that is also filled with joy, peace
and love.
With Love From Friends

I had to sit down to cry. Thank you my friends.
Love,
Jenn





3 comments:
Wow. Jenn I hope you have a extra special Christmas.
**Note to her friends out there - If I can help with the gifts financially, please email me. I would send something myself (like nice pjs ;) ), but I don't know Jenn's address!
God bless!
Now Jenn, are you TRYING to make me cry tonight, or was it the margarita I just had? :O
Seriously, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard of, and you totally deserve it!! Enjoy all of your surprises, and please report on all the goodies!!
Hugs, Kim
What a great surprise to come home to after the drive thru problems you had earlier.
Your friends really are praying for you and supporting you through this journey of grief.
I hope your Christmas is one of both tears of joy and sorrow. That's probably a lot like how God sees Christmas: Joy at knowing this would save the world, and sorrow for what it would cost his son.
Love Ya.
Post a Comment