Thursday, October 15, 2009

baby updates

*Updated Update*
It's now 11AM. We broke the water about an hour-and-a-half ago and are progressing well (3-4cm). The wonderful epidural is in place and everything is looking good.

*Update*
At 6 am Dr. Jones came in and started pitocin. Small change overnight, but hopefully this will start things moving. I have had contractions on and off. Some pretty strong, others...not so much. Once again we just rest in God's timing.

So...came in at 6pm and I was contracting...but apparently doin' nothing!Looks like it will be a long night, but on the good side, I can eat! Brian just ran out for food. The plan is that I had the pill and will start pitocin at 6 am. If anything changes, I'll post again.

Love,
Jenn

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Can't wait to see her! She's lucky to have such a wonderful mommy!

Anonymous said...

You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers! I have been anxiously awaiting the news of Charlotte's birth and can't wait to hear about your little miracle. God bless you and your family:)

Jennifer Lathrum
(Oops! I can't remember my password.)

P.S. I still have your Boppy pillow! Please let me know when I can get it to you. I want to bring you dinner - - Sam & Louie's Pizza now has gluten-free pizzas:)

Jill said...

Pitocin.. how I remember it! If Charlotte is anything like Miss A it will be a quick day; Paul went to grab lunch the day she was born and almost missed all the excitement!
Praying that Oct 16th will be a wonderful day for a Birthday!

kim said...

Thinking about you today! I can't wait to "meet" your sweet baby girl!

Kelli Buchanan said...

standing outside baby gap just waiting for the go-ahead to buy lots of pink...hope my blackberry doesn't fail me now....love you guys...way to keep the faith! kel b