We had hoped for a different answer today, but Charlotte's is not quite ready for us yet, so we will wait. We ask for prayers of strength. This has been a difficult journey so far, but just a bit further yet to go.
Bummer. I'm sure you are so ready for this to be "over" and for little Miss Charlotte to be here. Today is too gloomy a day for a bright ray of sunshine to enter the world however, I'm thinking she's waiting for a sunny day. Heading out of town for the weekend, but the prayers will continue. Plus since I'm in the mile high city they will get to God sooner than here at home!:)
Jacob may get his wish after all. He is sooo hoping tomorrow is her birthday. He even asked me in the lunchroom today if she was born yet. Prayers and best wishes continue your way.
Dear Hoff Friends, Trust in the Lord for his perfect timing. Know that many others are there for you, too. Is. 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
I am a mom of four children, three on this earth and one in Heaven. I am blessed to have a faith that hangs on and an amazing husband that wipes my tears away.
11 comments:
Oh Jenn...love and prayers to you and your precious family.
I'm so sorry, Jenn...please let me know if we can help :(
Keep trusting in God and Charlotte...they know what they are doing....peace be with you! love, kel
Hang in there. God has your plan. Just trust in HIM as you always do! All our love and prayers are being sent your way. Love,
Elizabeth
I'm sorry Jenn. I know the waiting is so hard. We'll be thinking about you with continuing prayers.
Bummer. I'm sure you are so ready for this to be "over" and for little Miss Charlotte to be here.
Today is too gloomy a day for a bright ray of sunshine to enter the world however, I'm thinking she's waiting for a sunny day.
Heading out of town for the weekend, but the prayers will continue. Plus since I'm in the mile high city they will get to God sooner than here at home!:)
Jacob may get his wish after all. He is sooo hoping tomorrow is her birthday. He even asked me in the lunchroom today if she was born yet. Prayers and best wishes continue your way.
Deb
God knows the plans He has for Charlotte, and you. His timing is never ours.
Love you...S
Dear Hoff Friends,
Trust in the Lord for his perfect timing. Know that many others are there for you, too.
Is. 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your
God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand.
I'm so sorry that today didn't turn out exactly how you hoped & prayed! I will continue to pray for you!
I guess that's why it's said "patience is a virtue"....it's so darn hard!
Will continue my prayers for you guys!
Post a Comment