This week I am spending time organizing my home. So, I thought I would do a week of ways to make it easier, or rather how I try to make my life easier. Since I will try to post every day, these posts will be shorter, but have more pictures. (Somehow, I think taking pictures will be easier than me explaining...guess I must be a visual person!)
Today, I am sharing how I put sheets on the kiddos beds in this house. BTW, I strongly dislike making beds! Pull this corner, it falls off the other corner...you KNOW the way it works! So I figured out a way to only do it once a month! (Don't worry, the sheets get changed every week...Friday is my sheet changing day) Here's what I do:
I layer a waterproof cover, then fitted and flat sheets on top
Jenn
Today, I am sharing how I put sheets on the kiddos beds in this house. BTW, I strongly dislike making beds! Pull this corner, it falls off the other corner...you KNOW the way it works! So I figured out a way to only do it once a month! (Don't worry, the sheets get changed every week...Friday is my sheet changing day) Here's what I do:
I layer a waterproof cover, then fitted and flat sheets on top
then another waterproof cover and fitted and flat sheets,
and another cover and sheet set. I just make sure that when I layer, I get the sheets perfectly smooth. (you know my princess, she can detect a pea size lump in her bed!)
There you have it! My shortcut too an easier, organized life!
Love,





1 comment:
Great idea but I don't have that many sheets!
Post a Comment