Tuesday, March 1, 2011

God humbles me.

So here I am dedicating this week to organization and I completely blew off bringing snacks to the teachers at Gavyn's elementary school. Hmm, note to self: CHECK THE CALENDAR!
Speaking of calendars, my simplify method today is doing a month's worth of menus. It helps me so much to just sit down once a month and plan it all out. I try to make this simple too. I do a soup or salad night, a seafood night, 2 chicken entrees, a spanish or italian night, a leftover or eat out night and a favorite night and there you go 7 meals! Then I just go right down the rest of the month and keep scheduling the same way. I always update the calendar to reflect current schedules, so since I know Wednesdays are swimming, I try to make that meal in the crockpot. Now off to work on tomorrows post...it'll be like part b to this one!

Love,
Jenn

No comments: