This is not the planned post. It's unscheduled. It's my heart. I am clearing closets. Namely Charlotte's closet and it's sad. I am not ready to be done with these baby things. It's the first time I am not packing stuff away for the next child. I was okay with the baby clothes, mostly, but her closets full of all those much needed baby blankets. Except we don't really need them all now. Brian said this is the first step of retirement. I love him. 'cept, maybe I don't like this retirement. Yet, I know that it is not going to happen again for us (unless someone drops a baby off at my door...we wouldn't say no to that.)
I love my babies and although I have to pack away my favorites things and shed some tears over tears over the ones I need to get rid of, I know that like most moms, my baby years are numbered. However, my mom years are not. :)
Love,
Jenn
I love my babies and although I have to pack away my favorites things and shed some tears over tears over the ones I need to get rid of, I know that like most moms, my baby years are numbered. However, my mom years are not. :)
Love,
Jenn





No comments:
Post a Comment