Thursday, April 21, 2011

New camera = more pictures

So as the title says, I got a new camera. It's really been a dream and I absolutely love it. I went for a new lense that I spent days/weeks/pratically months researching and came home with both the lense and camera! Anyway, I have been photographing these great subjects. Now if I only had the time to edit...but if I wait to do that, these may never get posted...

Here's how todays session started, my littlest can reach the sink and ohhhh, how she is proud!



Meanwhile, her sister decided that she needed ballet shots. So after an outfit change, make-up application (lipgloss) and having her nails polished we got some of those shots.






Gavyn turned SEVEN last week. Ninendo dsi (ugh), dsi games, legos, pokemon "stuff", husker jersey, money and smiles all around.


A picture perfect time.
Love,
Jenn

No comments: