Well, I was told that I need to update my blog...thanks Miss Efficient ;) Anyway I thought I would take a little break from my normal blog style and just tell you a few things about myself...oh, and lacking originality, I took the questions from Kim...but not the answers!
Who's Who
* What is your husband's name?
His name is Brian, which is, as original as mine. Seriously, we have several friends with our names...that's what you get for having great names.
* How long have you been married?
Brian and I have been married for a blessed 5 1/2 years.
* How old is he?
Can I tell you how this blog was not supposed to be about him? He likes minimal Brian talk...but he is 34...and yes, that may be younger than me...I'm quite okay with that.
* Who's taller?
Yea, Brian is way taller by like 8 inches! I never have to worry about losing him in a crowd. Funny thing is, Gavyn is going to pass me up before he is probably out of middle school.
* Who can sing the best?
Brian, definitely Brian.
* Who is smarter?
Me. No wait, I'm older, not smarter. That's the problem with wisdom vs. intelligence, you never quite know which to root for. Anyway, with age is wisdom, but true intelligence...I'm smiling...Brian.
* Who does the laundry?
90%-me
10% a load with 3 -5 items in the "load"-Brian
* Who pays the bills?
Oh Geez..we are switching that to Brian...that is definitely not my strong point. I prefer to keep on the spending side of things.
* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
When you are facing the bed, Brian sleeps on the right side. Now there is an exception to this. When we had Emilia, we kept the bassinet on the right side of the bed, so I slept on the right side because, there is a chair on that side of the bed and I DO NOT nurse in bed, because I am always afraid I would fall asleep. Then Emi would fall asleep and well, me being the safety freak that I am, know that the rate of SIDS goes up if you sleep with your baby...so then I sleep on the right side so I don't increase the risk of SIDS. Long answer, I know.
* Who mows the lawn?
Brian. I grew up on a farm and mowed all high school so I feel that I have done my share of lawn mowing...for the rest of my life. I have on occasion offered to call the neighbor boys. That is my idea of mowing the lawn.
* Who cooks the meals?
Generally I do. Brian is trying to help on the weekend though. I really struggle to cook 5 times a week 3 times a day. ( As long as I am being honest, I cook 4 days a week 3 times a day and on one day a week, the kids and I eat out lunch and Friday night is pizza and a movie night.)
* Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me.
* Who kissed who first?
Oh yea...I have to consult Brian on this, but it was great. We were walking around looking at Christmas lights and the ground was all covered with snow. Beautiful. Perfect.
* Who wears the pants?
We really bounce the pants around. Honestly, I wear them a lot, ('cause I do the laundry..so I get to them first.) but we usually consult each other with most decisions.
Okay,I love ya all!
Jenn
Park City Utah
4 years ago





2 comments:
Jenn - Your blog has really been a great help keeping up with you, since we just haven't had as much time to talk lately. This has been great as I've been sooooo busy washing endless loads of laundry 3 socks at a time. Being busy with cooking and mowing too, I haven't always been able to find the time to talk, particularly about all the things that I love about you. It was so sweet to see a complement from you. You think I'm smart! Anyways, it has been a great 5 years, 6 months, 17 days, 2 hours, and 48 minutes. And yes, I kissed you first, but only after you gave me the look.
Love Brian
that was so fun Jenn! It is fun to get to know about someone you already think you know so well :) Brian's comment was so stinkin' funny!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend...and a little birdy told me about something you are getting ready to go do!!! Have fun!!
Post a Comment