Friday, April 3, 2009

Lenten promises

It's really nice today and tomorrow it is supposed to snow. And you know what I want to do, right?

SHOP. More specifically, shop at the outdoor mall. You know the one with a GAP, an Ann Taylor Loft and the new Carter's store. Then I want to end it all at Coldstone Creamery. Yum.

But I won't.

I guess, I made a promise to God. And He has always kept His promises to me, even though I ache for Harrison and wish God would have promised him to me here on earth. I am extremely grateful that He promises that we will be reunited someday. I can handle that, most days. Not that tears don't fall most days, but I know that Harrison is experiencing things beyond my dreams...and that gets me through.

So, I am going to miss the bargains out there today. It's okay, but I may travel down to Sonic during happy hour!

Love,
Jenn

1 comment:

jodi said...

Sometimes Sonic Happy Hour is nearly the only thing gets me through an afternoon!

Keep your chin up, Jenn...and when you can't, He will!