5 tubs. That's how many rubbermaids it takes to pack away my maternity clothes. What a day. I sat and folded away memories. Outfits I had when pregnant with all my children. Remembering when I purchased them. Gavyn is our "honeymoon" child...Brian and I were so new with each other then. The first time I came home with clothes, he took away my credit card for spending $120. Now I have 5 tubs of clothes. I don't know what will become of them. Right now, I need them in the basement. I need those thoughts of better times nearby. How can I ever part with anything that reminds me of Harrison?
Gavyn and Emilia are constant music boxes. They sing all the time. (Hopefully, they will have their dad's voice.) Today, Emi hummed This Little Light of Mine. As I sit here praying and pouring out my thoughts, this is the song that resignates with me.
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.
I will let His love shine.
Jenn
Park City Utah
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment