Emilia had me dancing today. She asked for me to stand on the "stage" (the fireplace) and dance. For a whole 2 minutes, I danced. She was so proud of herself, and I of her. In my mind, I thought of Steven Curtis Chapman's song. We really have to learn to enjoy all those little moments.
I have talked to so many women in the last three weeks. I hear the silent pain in their voice as they say 40 years, 23 years, 22 years, 17 years, 7 years, 3 years, 4 months and we share tears. All have lost their precious babies. We have all had to bury our children and we cry together. How I have looked so many in the eye before and never known where their pain comes from. I see it now. Silence is no way to deal with this grief. We all come to our heavenly Father and ask Him to hold us. We share the loss of our children with Him.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 118:1
Thank you Lord for every moment.
Hold me Lord, wipe away my tears.
Help me in the ways only You know how.
Jenn
Park City Utah
4 years ago





1 comment:
I can't believe it's been three weeks. I hope that as the weeks go by you continue to feel the prayers of all of us. That you know we are lifting you all up before God and asking for his tender mercies to fall fresh on you each morning.
Isn't it nice to know that no matter how many years it's been since these precious babies have been gone from earth they are not forgotten. Harrison will always be a member of your family.
Thinking of you today knowing that Harrison is smiling at you from heaven.
Post a Comment