I've written this post over and over today in my mind. There are still no perfect words.
There is a chance, a possibility that MAYBE there is some sort of medical reason. I have a folic acid gene mutation. One mutation, not two with more protein C than normal. I know, English translation...I'm still searching to understand. (Feel free to Google.) Here's what I was told...if, IF, we ever decided to go down a path of pregnancy I would take more folic acid and a baby asprin.
There are two sides to this coin. I could, we could, choose to have another baby and MAYBE this would not happen. The other side, a baby asprin and folic acid could have, may have, saved my Harrison.
I don't know how to process this.
Word of God speak
Let me rest in Your Holiness
I, unquestionably, have had excellent medical attention. ALL the doctors in my life have been a gift from God. There is no blame that I lay on anyone; doctors or God. It is a path that I do not want to be on, but that God will lead me on. I was lent, if only for a short time, a beautiful little baby. I will continue to turn to God. I will believe in Him, who is so much greater than I.
Jenn
Park City Utah
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment